Todd Kmiec's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Back to the original question of having kids or not having kids making you a better…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 14, 2009 to Does having kids make you a better recruiter?

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"You just have to get in tune with modern society. "I did not have sexual relations w…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 9, 2009 to I must have missed the memo - but can we just say ANYTHING we want nowadays?

24 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Cheri Ackerman

"I'm partially with Dan Nuroo on this, but maybe flip flopped. I started using Twitte…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 6, 2009 to Twitter - Recruiters don't really need to follow or be followed......

23 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Yes, Sully does get it. As sad as the whole thing is, a little Monty Python really m…"

Todd Kmiec replied Mar 19, 2009 to Burn her...she's a witch!

8 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Jerry, Congrats, that's great news. It also brings up two things that have been on…"

Todd Kmiec replied Mar 17, 2009 to RBC Success Stories - as in PLACEMENTS!!!!!!!

21 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I have definitely been spending less time here and for me it is due to work load and…"

Todd Kmiec replied Mar 16, 2009 to Activity on RBC

27 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Thomas Shaw

"Jim, Ditto, Ditto, and more Dittos. Todd Kmiec "

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 22, 2009 to Commission only recruiters?

40 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Bill, Thanks for a great post. We all need to continue to share sound logical advic…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 19, 2009 to We have met the enemy

8 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Bill Radin

"I am sure that there is plenty of lurking and checking in and fading in and fading o…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 12, 2009 to do ALL members have a responsibility to our little community?

32 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Like some of the others who replied, I don't have time for a long reply either(yes D…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 11, 2009 to What Kind of Search Assignments Are You Finding (& Working) In These Times?

18 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Tom Sweeney

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service