Todd Kmiec's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, I used to see that kind of thing in contracts but not so much anymore. I'v…"

Todd Kmiec replied Feb 5, 2009 to Interesting concession from a TPR

4 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"I'm sure Jerry is right that most of the following out there is same group/individua…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jan 27, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"Maureen, I agree with Jerry. Bush was always about big intrusive government and spe…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jan 21, 2009 to I want to believe. I really do.

12 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Joe Hurley

"Christopher, I couldn't agree more with Jerry on this. We've been doing splits sinc…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jan 15, 2009 to Open Letter to Bountyjobs: Please address this question regarding your service

41 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Shawn, Great question....There is no question that for us, we find find the right p…"

Todd Kmiec replied Jan 5, 2009 to MPC or Job Order?

9 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Maureen, Interesting. For us (client side perm placement agency) things clearly pea…"

Todd Kmiec replied Dec 23, 2008 to Are sourcers bellwethers?

4 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Scott, I haven't. I've been a dinasaur, networking through e-mail primarily. It's b…"

Todd Kmiec replied Dec 20, 2008 to

just now

"Scott, I haven't used Twitter but may be interested in it from what people on RBC ar…"

Todd Kmiec replied Dec 20, 2008 to

just now

"John, thanks a ton for the post. Heady topics for heady times. I agree with a lot of…"

Todd Kmiec replied Dec 19, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.30: Predictions

8 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service