Christopher Poreda's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Stop it!  "

Christopher Poreda replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Depends on too many factors to mention.  You can work on far more if they are simila…"

Christopher Poreda replied Feb 7, 2012 to Question of the day: How many searches can you actively manage on your desk?

11 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"I'm surprised (not) by many of the responses.  In an industry with a questionable re…"

Christopher Poreda replied Jan 28, 2012 to Question of the day: What are your reasons for not including salary information in a job description?

18 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"If you're looking for a place to post your jobs and brand your company check out ult…"

Christopher Poreda replied Jan 19, 2012 to I'm trying to compile a list of free recruiting stuff. Any suggestions?

13 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Daniyal Wali

"This is an easy one Tim...it's the recruiters fault...PERIOD. It's all about managin…"

Christopher Poreda replied Jan 12, 2012 to Question of the day: How long is too long to follow up with a candidate post interview?

23 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"What I've seen used less and less are directories, "ruse" calling and salesmanship. …"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 21, 2011 to Question of the day: What recruiting tool are you no longer using that you once deemed irreplaceable?

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"This is a great question Tim.  I always believed that December would be my slowest m…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 16, 2011 to Question of the day: What are your typical activity levels as you head into the final stretch of the year?

12 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"Well said Sandra!  When I was recruiting, in the first 5 seconds of the call I ident…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 16, 2011 to CAVEAT EMPTOR

27 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Simple: it's not how many people you know, it's how many people know you.   In the o…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: What are the advantages/disadvantages for recruiters maintaining large professional networks?

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

"Ahhhh...but what you may be missing Valentino is perspective.  I can tell you a shop…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 12, 2011 to The Exit Interview Has Value If Truth Be Told, Or Does It?

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service