Christopher Poreda's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point Valentino but in the end...I think the employer knows how the shop is run…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 12, 2011 to The Exit Interview Has Value If Truth Be Told, Or Does It?

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Although exit interviews are well intended, they have little if any true value.  A s…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 12, 2011 to The Exit Interview Has Value If Truth Be Told, Or Does It?

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Wish they had a "like" button here Sandra! "

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 12, 2011 to Monster.com Crazy Rates

7 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"Tell me you're kidding Tim!?!  What's that saying...a bird in the hand...something o…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 9, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you still send in resumes after placement is made?

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by pam claughton

"Depends how you use the time John.  Twitter...Tether...Toddler...I don't care what y…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 5, 2011 to Is Twitter a waste of time for most recruiters?

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Ryan Leary

"brought by me Bill; Christopher Poreda of ultimatejobboard.com. If tying to help a f…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 5, 2011 to Monster.com Crazy Rates

7 Dec 12, 2011

"Hi Jane, I don't know your needs or what they're charging you but for recruitingblo…"

Christopher Poreda replied Dec 5, 2011 to Monster.com Crazy Rates

7 Dec 12, 2011

"You can never make a blanket statement yes/no since there are too many factors to co…"

Christopher Poreda replied Nov 29, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Good question Tim.  There is no definitive answer and often times perception is more…"

Christopher Poreda replied Nov 21, 2011 to Question of the day: Can a resume gap deem a candidate unworkable?

6 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"fantastic insight. "

Christopher Poreda replied Nov 18, 2011 to Do Job Boards Really Work for Recruiters?

16 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service