Elise Reynolds's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on the situation.  Sometimes younger hires are more flexible and hungry t…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 15, 2012 to The Better Hire? The 50-year-old IT Veteran or the Fresh Grad?

8 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Raphael Fang

"I was a little confused by all this endorsement activity.  I sort of felt on the spo…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 15, 2012 to Thoughts on Skill Endorsements on Linkedin

24 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I am so glad to have an opportunity to share about this topic.  My preference is to…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 15, 2012 to How to leave a great voice message...

14 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"I don't because I am an independant recruiter and work on just a few positions at a…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jul 17, 2012 to Would like to see a "show of hands" How many recruiters use excel speadsheet to track Daily/Weekly/Activities.

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"I too had a similar experience.  After finding a direct technical match of someone w…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jul 17, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a candidate?

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"Wow some really clever opening lines here!  I really like the one about your tempura…"

Elise Reynolds replied May 16, 2012 to Cold Calling and your best pick up Line

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"I like the physical requirements for a desk job. Last week I had a job description…"

Elise Reynolds replied Apr 19, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"I guess do you need the license for other positions you might want?  If so then yes.…"

Elise Reynolds replied Apr 4, 2012 to Question of the day: How long should a job seeker wait for an offer?

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"If the job seeker is a friend of mine I recommend they don't count their chickens be…"

Elise Reynolds replied Apr 2, 2012 to Question of the day: How long should a job seeker wait for an offer?

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"Typically a candidate will communicate with a recruiter unless the candidate is havi…"

Elise Reynolds replied Mar 6, 2012 to Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter once the interview has taken place?

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service