Gavin Chase's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Rubbish in means rubbish out - job boards must be the biggest non regulated database…"

Gavin Chase replied Nov 18, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"Dave/Miguel - makes we want to know more about the business model.... here in Europe…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 27, 2008 to Meet Miguel Terrizzano, CEO at PierPoint

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Susan, looks like a great line up... I enjoyed listening in whenever I could to your…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 22, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe has 6 New Voices and One More Day Each Week!

10 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Jay - I totally agree! As a recruiter I am only interested in developing the largest…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 18, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Thanks for your honest thoughts.... and yes there was a marketing angle to my post b…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 17, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Save me a job ;-) "

Gavin Chase replied Oct 17, 2008 to TalentManagementTech.com -- World's Most Comprehensive Online Directory of HR and Recruiting Technologies Launches

3 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"JD - Like what you've done here.... perhaps you could share it with my readers at Wa…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 17, 2008 to TalentManagementTech.com -- World's Most Comprehensive Online Directory of HR and Recruiting Technologies Launches

3 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Reinforces my decision to take LinkedIn on at their own game.... get every one over…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 11, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"I think I agree with you Ivan.."

Gavin Chase replied Oct 11, 2008 to LinkedIn losing their way or just missing the point?

10 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

"Thanks for your thoughts Adam. If you want to share your views on Want to be a Big B…"

Gavin Chase replied Oct 7, 2008 to Video CVs - a fad or the next valuable recruitment tool?

5 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Gavin Chase

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service