Michael Fortin's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all the advice folks, I am really trying to restructure things a bit to s…"

Michael Fortin replied Feb 10, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Brandon Gottlieb

"It has to turn, your right! Not sure that it will be soon but it has to turn. I jus…"

Michael Fortin replied Feb 9, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009

"Unfourtunetly once we were told that, communication pretty much ceased. We have foll…"

Michael Fortin replied Feb 9, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009

"No, we follow up with the candidates to make sure they are not back dooring us. "

46 Jun 5, 2009

"These are contingent searches. The 2 companies just didn't appear to have our fee in…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

"We have used Bounty Jobs but this is really the extent of what our "Splits" are. I w…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

"The clients have been telling us that they won't accept candidates they already have…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

"Jerry, The biggest thing I have faced is not getting job orders. Our/my main focus…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

"I think that if we could make 3-4 solid placements anywhere from 12-15k a piece we w…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

"At this point I am willing to do what it takes to at least see the least bit of succ…"

46 Jun 5, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service