Irina Shamaeva's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an up-to-date collection of Sourcing tools on my blog - most tools are free: …"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 6, 2019 to I'm trying to compile a list of free recruiting stuff. Any suggestions?

13 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Daniyal Wali

"Matt, I am trying hard! :) It's a format called json. "

Irina Shamaeva replied Apr 16, 2014 to Anyone Know Code?

3 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

" I haven't seen this before. @Matt, here is a more readable view of your data. "

Irina Shamaeva replied Apr 16, 2014 to Anyone Know Code?

3 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I can't be sure and please don't hold me responsible, but this link may offer you on…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 6, 2014 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"... but I don't mean to say it's not worth paying. I have Talent Finder and we also…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Feb 6, 2014 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Linda, Thanks! Your contacts - the ones that are not connections, but are saved whil…"

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Linda, You do not need to pay to find candidates' info. Just follow Step 1, Step 2  …"

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Yes, it is for the lifetime. After you have reached it you can still ask the custome…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Aug 7, 2013 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I know people who use invitations successfully but I am personally not a fan. Invita…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Aug 7, 2013 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Roni: This sure is buggy. LinkedIn is a very buggy system. It's still great though.…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Jul 13, 2013 to New tools for recruiters

11 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service