Irina Shamaeva's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, Very true. There was a tricky question in our Boolean Contest quiz about this…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 18, 2008 to Third Party Thursday - Google Results – Real or Not?

1 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Here is a comment from a participant: "The quiz was actually fun in that you learned…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 16, 2008 to Announcement - Boolean Contest!

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Hi Alex, I am not a Canadian but I think I can answer your question. (We also had q…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 15, 2008 to Broadlook for Canadians >?

4 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Mike Tischer

"Sandeep, You are right that Google ignores special characters (except in certain ca…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 14, 2008 to Tutorial Tuesday - Starting a search online……..for Civil Engineers

3 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Kelly Dingee

"Kay, In short, I agree with Laura. Here is my response: When I was a beginner recru…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 12, 2008 to Questions on submitting resumes a new client

12 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Faisal Javed

"Another suggestion. If you are not familiar with Jigsaw, try it here. (I get 125 "po…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 5, 2008 to Searching for Company Directories

13 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Kunal

"What are your target companies? Big? Small? Do you want the complete list of employe…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Dec 4, 2008 to Searching for Company Directories

13 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Kunal

"Michael and all, I just started a group here on Recruiting Blogs called "Boolean St…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Nov 5, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Steve, Yes, we can donate one URL. What would be the technology to build the site?…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Oct 30, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Michael, Good idea! I have a couple URLs that can be used for this type of space, w…"

Irina Shamaeva replied Oct 29, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service