Julia Stone's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent point! The good old days when your electricity was paid by the parents and…"

Julia Stone replied Sep 2, 2009 to GenY unaware and the biggest offenders at electricity and water usage.

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

" I had to dress up as a precious moments doll in a mall. yyuuuucck."

Julia Stone replied Aug 27, 2009 to

just now

"Honestly, I would consider hiring a sourcer if I were you. It is difficult keeping o…"

Julia Stone replied Aug 7, 2009 to Sourcing Software ... what's the best ie. egrabber, talenthook, diver etc?

20 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey

"Great detail! I have found that with 1 part time (although quite excellent and defi…"

Julia Stone replied Jul 31, 2009 to Trying to take the Sour out of Sourcing: Looking for some training advice: www.criticalhire.ca Toronto

10 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"This seems pretty common place. I have seen it for many reasons, some I have agreed…"

Julia Stone replied Jul 29, 2009 to Recruiting on the downlow dilemna

33 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Joseph Wallace, VP of Technology

"Wow, Geoff! I never knew you had a run in with the Secret Service, had such a love o…"

Julia Stone replied Jul 6, 2009 to Meet Geoff Webb, Hewitt Associates Sourcer & Toronto Community Activist

3 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Great article Dave. I hope that Reed gets a new gig soon. I am pulling for you!"

Julia Stone replied Jun 1, 2009 to Meet T. Reed Gary, 17 Year Veteran Blue-Chip Corporate Recruiting Consultant

9 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Reschenthaler

"My 3 year old seems to have good business sense. When we were playing monopoly on my…"

Julia Stone replied Apr 14, 2009 to Does having kids make you a better recruiter?

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

" Grape Ape, beagley, beagley. Is this picture too dark?? "

Julia Stone replied Mar 30, 2009 to Is THIS picture too dark?

11 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by M A

"I got a call about this last week from Linked In. I am sure you are right though."

Julia Stone replied Mar 30, 2009 to Closed eye recruiter excitement

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Kristen Durkin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service