Julia Stone's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Jerry/ Grape Ape/ Sasquatch.. I like your picture and think it is not overexposed.…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 30, 2009 to Is THIS picture too dark?

11 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by M A

"Sorry for deleting your comments guys. I(thought I ) was adding another post when I…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 30, 2009 to Is THIS picture too dark?

11 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by M A

"Great reminder Rayanne. I have a tendency to not give myself enough time to make it…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 23, 2009 to Time Management: You have a schedule?! Ha!

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

"I have never thought of this as a real job. I love recruiting and I have always been…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 23, 2009 to Is Being A Recruiter A Real Job?

11 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

"Chris is someone I respect and have fun with whenever our paths cross. I can't speak…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 23, 2009 to Meet Chris Hoyt, 'Gadget Addict' & Dabbler; Associate Director of Talent Attraction at AT&T

15 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Karla Porter

" Help me Obi Wan Kenobi...."

Julia Stone replied Mar 20, 2009 to Holographic text messaging- future of recruiting?

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

"great article Rayanne, and great insight into the inner workings of Steve Levy's min…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 10, 2009 to Client Control: I want what you want

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

"I have been impressed with all of 37 signals web based products. I am not sure ho…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 9, 2009 to What are some other CRM tools like Airs Sourcepoint or Avature that are not an "ATS" system?

8 May 14, 2009
Reply by Ryan May

"Hey BFF, it is more than time to have the spotlight on you for a change! Claudia is…"

Julia Stone replied Mar 9, 2009 to Meet Claudia Faust, "Pearls of Wisdom Delivered Not Only on Wednesdays"

14 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

"Becky, I think that the true test of good recruiter is their willingness to live th…"

Julia Stone replied Feb 26, 2009 to My name is Becky, and I'm a bully

41 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service