Suzanne Levison's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"All responses, I agree. One question I always ask is," What do you want this person…"

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 24, 2013 to How does a recruiter get a clear job description from their clients?

8 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"There is no easiest in my market!"

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 11, 2013 to What is the hardest and easiest skill set to recruit and why?

17 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Gordon Alderson

"This question varies with specific markets of search For me, an "exotic" (difficult…"

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 11, 2013 to What is the hardest and easiest skill set to recruit and why?

17 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Gordon Alderson

"Sales, yes,of course."

Suzanne Levison replied Jan 7, 2013 to Is recruiting really a sales job?

22 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Ryan Harding

"I've found that if you are a credible Recruiter/Executive Search Consultant, passive…"

Suzanne Levison replied Aug 14, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"I agree with Sandra."

Suzanne Levison replied Jun 12, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"The time frames vary so with companies. Of course, as the above mentioned corporate…"

Suzanne Levison replied Apr 2, 2012 to Question of the day: How long should a job seeker wait for an offer?

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"There is much to be said for charisma. I think it depends upon many circumstances su…"

Suzanne Levison replied Feb 21, 2012 to Question of the day: Can a candidate's sparking personality and interpersonal skills make up for lack of experience?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"Once, a client actually requested "You know, Suzanne, one of those creative types wi…"

Suzanne Levison replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Oddly enough, it was a suit and tie. The interview was with a company whose attire w…"

Suzanne Levison replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service