Barbara Goldman's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I have hired telecommuters with success. It all depends on your background. Our recr…"

Barbara Goldman replied Nov 2, 2011 to Stuck in the Recruiter Wasteland!!!! Someone help me get out!!!!!!

13 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Barbara Goldman

"Some of us write articles about the death of recruiting, and some of us make a livin…"

Barbara Goldman replied Oct 29, 2011 to So do recruitment agencies really have a future?

15 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Nothing fun like that happens in Sarasota. I need to get out more. :) Great stories,…"

Barbara Goldman replied Sep 22, 2011 to THE STICKY STUFF !!

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Barbara Goldman

"This happens. And, when it does nobody usually notices. HR has a preferred vendor, a…"

Barbara Goldman replied Sep 21, 2011 to THE STICKY STUFF !!

12 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Barbara Goldman

"I'm a headhunter."

Barbara Goldman replied Sep 1, 2011 to Then she asked, "And what exactly is it that you do?"

18 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I think it's easy to spot someone who doesn't work a desk. The opinions they have ar…"

Barbara Goldman replied Aug 12, 2011 to IF SOMETHING HAS TO DIE YOUR VISION SUCKS

39 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I never sell my services to someone who doesn't need them. I don't want anything tha…"

Barbara Goldman replied Aug 4, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Information was expensive, which made it more precious. Now, information is abundant…"

Barbara Goldman replied Aug 4, 2011 to Recruiting Then and Now - What has changed in the last 30 years?

28 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ruthie Powell

"Thanks for the clarity about the math.  I know one thing, the candidates that we pla…"

Barbara Goldman replied Jul 22, 2011 to Would you try and place an HR Director/Internal Recruiter Who Eliminates Recruiters?

27 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Sorry, I couldn't stay on topic. Yes, I would place someone who wanted to eliminate…"

Barbara Goldman replied Jul 22, 2011 to Would you try and place an HR Director/Internal Recruiter Who Eliminates Recruiters?

27 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service