Amy Ala Miller's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"Ryan is correct and his numbers reflect the West Coast too. :) Contract recruiters p…"

Amy Ala Miller replied May 29, 2013 to Freelance Technical Recruiter Fees structure and other info requested

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by pam claughton

"You've got a system coming in a couple of months - stick with Excel and don't muddy…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Apr 19, 2013 to No ATS (yet)...lack of organization-Corporate Recruiters? Help.

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Is she BSing you? Maybe. Keep in mind we're only hearing one side so hard to say for…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Apr 15, 2013 to Issue with candidate - would like opinions.

13 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Candace Nault

"I think it might be the one I have now... I'll let you know tomorrow :)"

Amy Ala Miller replied Apr 9, 2013 to What Was Your Best Job And Why?

9 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"98 - I was temping in a Robert Half office and every day someone went home crying. I…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Apr 5, 2013 to So, how long have you actually been recruiting?

16 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Noel Cocca

"Hi Kelly - agree with Sandra (of course haha) If you're going to include a link, tho…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Mar 25, 2013 to Quick question for those reviewing resumes: do you click LI URLs or look up profile manually?

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz

"LOL well played with the Microsoft reference. :) And I do really appreciate you putt…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Mar 18, 2013 to Would you hire him? :)

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by pam claughton

"I want to like video resumes. I really do. So that said - I'd hire this guy as a nan…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Mar 18, 2013 to Would you hire him? :)

8 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by pam claughton

"Hey Daren! :) this discussion has had some new life breathed into it! :) I haven't p…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Mar 14, 2013 to Free CRM for Recruiters?

23 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Jeremy Roberts, SPHR

"Seth - exactly! :) We finally upgraded to LinkedIn Recruiter seats which can functio…"

Amy Ala Miller replied Mar 14, 2013 to Free CRM for Recruiters?

23 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Jeremy Roberts, SPHR

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service