Jason Monastra's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"However unfortunate, I can see the position of the company. Internal communications…"

Jason Monastra replied Aug 15, 2009 to You're Fired.

9 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Tweeter is not in itself the answer as you so list. The ability or inability to attr…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 15, 2009 to Twitter - Recruiters don't really need to follow or be followed......

23 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Great interview and solid insight into the company and core proposition of value add…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 14, 2009 to Meet Miguel Terrizzano, CEO at PierPoint

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Outstanding recommendation. That is the differentiating factor between companies now…"

Jason Monastra replied Feb 9, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Brandon Gottlieb

"Well one of the things you can do with this is discuss the timeline. Tell them that…"

Jason Monastra replied Feb 9, 2009 to 6 months and no placments..no nothing...what's going on?

46 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Brandon Gottlieb

"Full desk, well then - first and foremost I assume you are well versed. With the amo…"

Jason Monastra replied Jan 15, 2009 to Career Move- How you decide if the salary offered is lower than what you are currently getting....

9 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer LaVigne

"Prep for the interview is vital, and the subject of compensation always comes up dur…"

Jason Monastra replied Jan 15, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"I have had the opportunity to lead large recruiting teams of people (70+) and thus n…"

Jason Monastra replied Jan 15, 2009 to Career Move- How you decide if the salary offered is lower than what you are currently getting....

9 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer LaVigne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service