Christopher Perez's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"That thought crossed my mind right away...you sometimes have to think like a weasel…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 15, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"Great approach, Sandra.  The other reason I like these babies is because in my exper…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 15, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"Sandy, I believe that part of the art of recruiting (or any sales activity) is makin…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 14, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"Jerry, I completely agree with everything in your rationale. It goes against my natu…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 14, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"Sandy, I've faced this situation during executive leadership replacement searches. I…"

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"I have been in an extremely nichey niche since I started in the industry about 4 yea…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 9, 2012 to Recruitment ADD? You're F'ing Crazy...

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Brian Kite

"Thanks for responding, Steve. That policy seems reasonable."

Christopher Perez replied May 21, 2012 to Independent TPRs: Do you have a policy on paying candidate referral fees?

14 May 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Perez

"I deal in FT placements but have done a few consultant-to-perm deals to meet a clien…"

Christopher Perez replied May 18, 2012 to Recruiting Scenario - please help me make the right choice

6 May 18, 2012
Reply by Brandon Plunkett

"Thanks for the input so far. My instinct is to handle it on a case-by-case basis and…"

Christopher Perez replied May 16, 2012 to Independent TPRs: Do you have a policy on paying candidate referral fees?

14 May 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Perez

"Thanks for making it through my screed, Jeremy. I considered posting it as a blog, h…"

Christopher Perez replied May 11, 2012 to Collections advice for a candidate heist

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service