Chris Russell's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Recruit or Die"

Chris Russell replied Feb 6, 2014 to T Shirts For Recruiting Campaign

22 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Forget about the klout score stuff for a minute and just focus on the no resume requ…"

Chris Russell replied Mar 4, 2013 to No paper resumes, Ppply on twitter w/minimum klot/kred score. Whaddya think?

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Wright

"There are stories of sourcing people off twitter. I just interviewed 2 recruiters wh…"

Chris Russell replied Mar 4, 2013 to Hiring people found through social networking sites?

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Genevieve Kelly

"Webjobs would be good solution...for more check http://www.jobboardsecrets.com/categ…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 18, 2012 to Job Board Software

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Russell

"just one other point I'd like to make, even if "most people" dont put in skills or j…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 9, 2012 to Will Instagram profiles become a sourcing tool?

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Colin J Dunn

"I hired a savvy college student as an intern to handle the witter account and some b…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 7, 2012 to Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"some truth to that but i think over time all the combined profiles will have more us…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 6, 2012 to Will Instagram profiles become a sourcing tool?

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Colin J Dunn

"@jerry, social media is prompting more and more people to describe themselves online…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 6, 2012 to Will Instagram profiles become a sourcing tool?

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Colin J Dunn

"I went to the last one in Dallas and thought it was an excellent show. I would recom…"

Chris Russell replied Oct 29, 2012 to SourceCon 2013: Is it worth it for...

8 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I've got hundreds of testimonials saying YES, they absolutely do work!   http://www.…"

Chris Russell replied Nov 18, 2011 to Do Job Boards Really Work for Recruiters?

16 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service