Paul DeBettignies's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not and have not ever worked for an ATS. A Recruiter of 11+ years. My two fav…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Feb 3, 2009 to Web based applicant tracking systems for the staffing industry - any that you would recommend? Any that you would not recommend?

7 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by PJ Cunningham

"I have received a couple of messages about how to find people to follow and thought…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Jan 28, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"Let me try and explain better one of my comments. Having been only focused on IT for…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Jan 28, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"Like most new things it takes a while to get to know how and if it is something you…"

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"JD, Happy Birthday and Best WIshes today, tomorrow, and all days. Thank you for be…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Jan 22, 2009 to Happy 40th Birthday JD

26 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Careers In Holland

"Steve, I agree with you. I had some more words to add after "So there was some thou…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Dec 29, 2008 to The RBC Welcome Wagon

3 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Paul DeBettignies

"It looks like he sent the same message to all who previosuly accepted a friend reque…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Dec 28, 2008 to The RBC Welcome Wagon

3 Dec 29, 2008

"Last week on a Talent Talk Cafe chat Susan Burns brought in Gerry Crispin and in par…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Dec 10, 2008 to Compassion for your unemployed candidates

42 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Bill Radin

"I was out of town for the weekend and will post what I have so far later today. (I h…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Dec 8, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.38

8 Dec 8, 2008

"I had started what I was calling RecruitingBlogs.com FAQ's. Sort of a road map of ho…"

Paul DeBettignies replied Dec 5, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.38

8 Dec 8, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service