Margaret Graziano's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"By George, I think you are ON TO SOMETHING. RED ALERT. I have been in some circles…"

Margaret Graziano replied May 21, 2009 to Making Placements Through Bounty Jobs While On The Clock-Is It A Crime?

21 May 21, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Now this is the kind of thinking that I wanted this blog to generate. Thank you for…"

Margaret Graziano replied May 21, 2009 to Making Placements Through Bounty Jobs While On The Clock-Is It A Crime?

21 May 21, 2009

"Latest update, I guess the company filed a grievance with Bounty Jobs, I am not sure…"

Margaret Graziano replied May 20, 2009 to Making Placements Through Bounty Jobs While On The Clock-Is It A Crime?

21 May 21, 2009

"hmmmm Steve, you must not have a large crew working for you. I hear stories like thi…"

Margaret Graziano replied May 19, 2009 to Making Placements Through Bounty Jobs While On The Clock-Is It A Crime?

21 May 21, 2009

"LOL - yeah and hang her too ! She wont be working in California for anyone part of t…"

Margaret Graziano replied May 19, 2009 to Making Placements Through Bounty Jobs While On The Clock-Is It A Crime?

21 May 21, 2009

"Jerry, they canned her and pressed charges for grand theft. It seems as if she close…"

21 May 21, 2009

"Huge lesson Maureen, this $30,000,000 company is now implementing structures that sh…"

21 May 21, 2009

"Hey Pam...well I was a contingency recruiter and because of CERS now 100% of my proj…"

Margaret Graziano replied Apr 30, 2009 to National Association Of Personnel Service Teams Up With California Staffing Professionals

8 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"Thanks for taking responsibility for your attitude....I guess it's like marriage ..i…"

Margaret Graziano replied Apr 29, 2009 to National Association Of Personnel Service Teams Up With California Staffing Professionals

8 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"I guess Jerry it depends on your ability to position the designation. Rather than pu…"

Margaret Graziano replied Apr 29, 2009 to National Association Of Personnel Service Teams Up With California Staffing Professionals

8 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service