Margaret Graziano's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"where do I reach you"

Margaret Graziano replied Jul 22, 2008 to Choosing a Recruiting Niche

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Margaret Graziano

"I like the simle one with the people in a cluster, how come they are not numbered in…"

Margaret Graziano replied Jul 16, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

"Agreed. I do think we need to take notice whenever a new player and concept arrives…"

Margaret Graziano replied Jul 16, 2008 to Software as a service and role based assessment in lue of the human element

5 Jul 16, 2008

"Maren, can I be an actress?? Actually you'd be surprised what assessments, not all b…"

Margaret Graziano replied Jul 16, 2008 to Software as a service and role based assessment in lue of the human element

5 Jul 16, 2008

"omni lx...omni leadership exchange. I think people will always rule, and these guys…"

5 Jul 16, 2008

"I may get blasted for this...............however.............the candidate needed to…"

Margaret Graziano replied Jul 16, 2008 to Perm Offer Acceptance Protocol

7 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Lorna Johnson

"Are you using Jigsaw???????????"

Margaret Graziano replied Jun 26, 2008 to Sourcing Executive Level Sales Pros

3 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Ian Millar

"Hello there. I think I might be a perfect person for this. I coach companies on how…"

Margaret Graziano replied Jun 26, 2008 to Looking for Recruiter to Start/Moderate Group for Small Business Site

2 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Sta.rtUp.biz

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service