Michael Johnson's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Great interview Craig. I had no idea you were such a UFC fan. Me too! How about a sh…"

Michael Johnson replied Feb 10, 2009 to Meet Craig Campbell, Principal at Talentwoo, Veteran Strategic Sourcing Manager & Industry Speaker

4 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Stephen Rath

"Here's a tip more on the marketing front: Make a point to post something - blog pos…"

Michael Johnson replied Jan 5, 2009 to Recruiting Tips

53 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Well put Rob."

Michael Johnson replied Nov 13, 2008 to Will CRM replace ATS?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"JT, I'd be happy to show you Avature's Recruiting CRM or you can attend a live demo…"

Michael Johnson replied Nov 13, 2008 to Switching from PC Recruiter to . .. .

9 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Thanks Kristen. Yes, that's always the challenge - set up for a party and no one sho…"

Michael Johnson replied Nov 5, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Great idea Steve. The way I'm initially envisioning this is a very simple, clean wik…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 30, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"thanks everyone for your comments. i have wiki software already that i could use. i…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 30, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Thanks for the reply Steve. I wasn't suggesting that no one shares their knowledge.…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 28, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Thanks Susan. It was great meeting you yesterday as well. My colleague Dan Diachenko…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 22, 2008 to Will CRM replace ATS?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Cory, If you haven't yet found a replacement, let me know if you want to look at Re…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 21, 2008 to SOFTWARE RECOMMENDATIONS NEEDED!

40 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by Paramdeep Singh

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service