Jim Canto's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"To Animal's comment I ask; Does anyone have any stats on which sectors have a higher…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 25, 2008 to Is Good Old Sourcing Dead?

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Jim Canto

"Jim.. it still sounds to me like you were trying to help them decide what they wante…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 22, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.16

9 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Dead on, Pam! Dead on. You saved me a whole lot of typing by saying it perfectly. So…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 22, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.16

9 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"ok.. one... the "WEED through these" was pretty funny.. in context. LOL... thanks fo…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 19, 2008 to Recruiting on MySpace: Things to Think On

4 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Mark E. Berger

"That does not seem fair."

Jim Canto replied Aug 4, 2008 to Hey Linked In: I need one more option replying to an invitation

8 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by JackChang

"I'm guessing here.. but, if were to be able to reject the invitation... that same pe…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 4, 2008 to Hey Linked In: I need one more option replying to an invitation

8 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by JackChang

"David... I disagree. The whole point is to look at this as deeply as possible so tha…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 4, 2008 to A RecruitingBlogs.com Rant

76 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Jim Canto

"You're welcome... LOL... And Slouch... I enjoy the frequent changes. Keeps it inter…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 1, 2008 to I had no idea how addicted to the chat function I am... until it went missing.

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Slouch

"See.. I told you Slouch loves to move that home page around. The RBC home page is li…"

Jim Canto replied Aug 1, 2008 to I had no idea how addicted to the chat function I am... until it went missing.

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Slouch

"It gives the site a heartbeat."

7 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Slouch

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service