Rob McIntosh's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"The issue is not if job boards work because the do and will continue for some time.…"

Rob McIntosh replied Feb 3, 2010 to To Job Board or Not to Job Board...that is the Question.

16 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Rob McIntosh

"Maybe for the recruiters list you should add: * Spending enormous amounts of time o…"

Rob McIntosh replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"Jill - you hit on a favorite topic of mine :-)....You are encountering the common di…"

Rob McIntosh replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"Maybe it is time pull out the old Glenn Garry Glenn Ross scene "Coffee is for closer…"

Rob McIntosh replied Apr 29, 2009 to I get that the phone is heavy right now...so what.

32 May 4, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Arr.....Michael. Then we are in agreement that it is all about the brand so Susan w…"

Rob McIntosh replied Mar 2, 2009 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.08: The Death of Sourcing

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Steve - Not sure if I have time to chat today as I am visting some fast food chains…"

Rob McIntosh replied Mar 2, 2009 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.08: The Death of Sourcing

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"You are all right and you are all wrong The wonderful thing about human nature is o…"

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Pam - I will do my best to answer this ATS = Workflow and process CRM/TRM = Relatio…"

Rob McIntosh replied Nov 13, 2008 to Will CRM replace ATS?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Go chat with the people over at Electronic Arts who replaced their ATS with Salesfor…"

Rob McIntosh replied Oct 22, 2008 to Will CRM replace ATS?

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"What a terrible piece of writing and I violently disagree with every syllable that y…"

Rob McIntosh replied Aug 29, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.17

36 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Amitai Givertz

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service