Dave Mendoza's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"My friends The value in 19,000 connections is exactly that - by connecting to them y…"

Dave Mendoza replied Dec 28, 2008 to

just now

"Alex is should work just the same in deriving value on behalf of finding candidates…"

Dave Mendoza replied Dec 15, 2008 to Broadlook for Canadians >?

4 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Mike Tischer

"Bonnie, well put. The whole Auto industry mess is based upon "Gauranteeing Outcomes"…"

Dave Mendoza replied Dec 12, 2008 to Subsidizing Failure: How The "Big 3 Paid Billions to Keep Downsized UAW Members on Payroll"

12 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Todd Noebel

"Leo I think the long list of sources provided evaluate one factor ...not thee factor…"

Dave Mendoza replied Dec 12, 2008 to Subsidizing Failure: How The "Big 3 Paid Billions to Keep Downsized UAW Members on Payroll"

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Dave Mendoza

"Good point Ravi, the problem is that we are not working within normal labor supply c…"

12 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Todd Noebel

"Amen Karen on AIG - but as stated - let's focus that I am NOT stating we should allo…"

12 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Todd Noebel

"Stephen I think it is sad that you label as you do and immediately discount FoxNews…"

12 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Todd Noebel

"Erica Thanks so much for the gift basket. First time anyone has followed up with suc…"

Dave Mendoza replied Nov 10, 2008 to Meet Erica Jayne Walsh, Former Sparky the Christmas Reindeer & Dedicated Geese Seducer

5 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Geoff Peterson

"I agree with the one exception that some people run out of invites and this is their…"

Dave Mendoza replied Nov 10, 2008 to Message I received from a LinkedIn user.... Really?

20 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Sally Raade

"First confirmed 100 to register will be featured in SixDegreesfromDave Mega Day Netw…"

Dave Mendoza replied Nov 4, 2008 to linked in

2 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Dave Mendoza

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service