Stephanie McDonald's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to share a different perspective, there are industries that require this format…"

Stephanie McDonald replied May 30, 2013 to Resumes in third person

12 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Clanton

"If you aren't charging recruiters are you charging employers? How are you monitoring?"

Stephanie McDonald replied Apr 18, 2013 to How Do Independent Recruiters Find Clients?

6 May 8, 2015
Reply by Karl "Mike" Truitt

"There are free ATS options you can use in the mean time like JobScore and SmartRecru…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Apr 18, 2013 to No ATS (yet)...lack of organization-Corporate Recruiters? Help.

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"I haven't had to tell a lie to get past gatekeepers. And I'm not religious so it's a…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Feb 28, 2013 to Is Headhunting ethical?

197 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Levison

"Why is the candidate angry exactly? Did the employer not follow up? Or did they offe…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Feb 21, 2013 to What do you do with the irate Candidate?

16 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ben McGrath

"I've found that candidates don't want to be contacted on FB. I get some bristly resp…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Jan 24, 2013 to Question of the day: How many placements have you made from candidates sourced from Facebook?

5 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"I agree with open group vs. closed group concerns. I manage a mid sized (3k) group a…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Jan 15, 2013 to Non-Human LinkedIn Profiles

12 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Very happy to help if I can! I've been a corporate and occasional self employed recr…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Jan 15, 2013 to Recruiter interested in mentoring? :)

3 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Martha Diana Karimi

"There are two sides to a story..but the challenge is that for every corporate recrui…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Dec 9, 2009 to a rant about corporate recruiters..............by a corporate recruiter

13 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"OK, so you block them from the corporate networks (which we haven't done, just sayin…"

Stephanie McDonald replied Aug 13, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service