Rayanne's Discussions (1,425)

Discussions Started (537) Replies Latest Activity

Life is Short

About fifteen years ago, I taught a Sunday School class full of teenage boys. Their ages ranged from fourteen to eighteen years old and I…

Started by Rayanne in Bonus Track

0 Feb 20, 2011

Raised Megaphone: "I'm Sorry!"

Misunderstandings in social media happen very easily: Twitter, Facebook, BlogTalkRadio, and Active Industry-Based Forums (like this one). …

3 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

The Advantage is Ours - Take It!

Technology comes in waves. One tech begats another, and so on. We, as interested humans, embrace what intrigues us or makes life easier or…

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Savoring the Taste of Recovery

Anyone else feeling a bit scattered these days? It feels like my workload has tripled since January 1 and I am a bit unsure of how to get…

0 Feb 16, 2011

Is My Mobile Device a Fad Too?

Grocery shopping  is not my favorite thing to do.  I hate wasting the time walking up and down the aisles and I always feel like I am bei…

0 Feb 15, 2011

Outmaneuvered by Social Media? Absolutely!

Not just recruiting is being changed by Social Media - So is Revolution!   http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7346812n   Sixty Minutes…

0 Feb 14, 2011

The Task of Perspective

Should you ever give up an ideal? Ever? It is good to find a place in work and life where your own personal code of ethics is able to, not…

0 Feb 14, 2011

Bonus Crack

Have a listen....     Thanks RecruitingAnimal for prompting a sudden burst of laughter!  I love being a part of the zoo!

0 Feb 11, 2011

I Hate to Be the One to Disagree, But...

Social Recruiting is not a fad. Polaroid thought digital cameras were a whim, a fad.  Nothing could possibly replace or be as cool as a ph…

18 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Getting Your Daily Dose of Purpose

We each have a voice within us that either serves the purpose of guidance or ridicule.   Often, I tell myself what an idiot I have been…

4 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service