Roni Zapin's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I was with Bullhorn for years.. recently left them (though still under contact) and…"

Roni Zapin replied Nov 29, 2012 to ATS NEWS: BULLHORN Acquires Sendouts AND Maxhire

12 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Justin Pearse

"Thanks Bill, I already have a small group plan.. but it's expensive.. My question wa…"

Roni Zapin replied Nov 15, 2012 to Health insurance group for sole recruiters to join??

6 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jim Fell

"Curious if anyone has tested Silp..    I signed up for their beta and was told it wa…"

Roni Zapin replied Nov 15, 2012 to Facebook Social Jobs did not work so well.....#Fail

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Jen Dewar

"Hi Sharon. I've been testing Ziprecruiter for a couple of weeks and getting a good r…"

Roni Zapin replied Nov 13, 2012 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"After trying it our, Recruitics needs a little bit more work... They are not ready y…"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 29, 2012 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"Sharon, I am currently using Jobmagic for this..  But there is also: Ziprecruiter, C…"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 24, 2012 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"take a look at Recruitics..  its a new product and may do this... as well as do SEO.…"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 22, 2012 to Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"I am testing a new product called Recruitics..  It may do something like this.. as w…"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 22, 2012 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"Amy, Exactly..  Question for you.. is yours onsite or Virtual? full  or part time?  …"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 18, 2012 to Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Amber, I have been wrestling with the same things which is why I have been doing it…"

Roni Zapin replied Oct 18, 2012 to Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service