Martin H.Snyder's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Pack springs to mind......Gaggle ?"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 23, 2009 to Gaggle of Geese, Pride of lions, school of fish.... ???? of Recruiters

12 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Hi Gino, I often warn folks that the Uniform Guidlines and some case law seem to su…"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 21, 2009 to ATS vs. paper applications for internal transfers - how to persuade the holdouts.

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

"Slouch your site rulez because you watch it like a proud mama hen ;-)"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 20, 2009 to Would you recommend or not recommend your current ATS?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"True Dat Peter, just looking at the irony of it. Personally I dont mind being handle…"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 15, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Thanks Geri for the good word. From my experience most search firms (both contigency…"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 15, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Peter do think it's a bit ironic that you think sending some automated email humaniz…"

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Vikki it seems counter-intuitive but you may want to consider two systems, one for s…"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 14, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Critical point Michael - Icims is a nice ATS, and Bullhorn is a nice Recruiting Soft…"

Martin H.Snyder replied Jan 14, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Why thank you Tess :-)"

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"Thats kind of a weak thread Hijack Bill...... "

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service