Peter Ceccarelli's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"It really depends on the region of the country you live in. If you're in Pheonix, La…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 20, 2009 to "The economy is getting better." REALLY??

15 May 26, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"One of the best personality assessments I've ever used was the "Predictive Index". I…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 20, 2009 to Do you feel personality tests accurately confirm success traits ? Why or why not

6 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"This is not a cut and dry type of answer. It really depends on how many openings you…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 15, 2009 to How Many Open Positions Should a Corporate Recruiter Be Able to Fill in 1 Month?

6 May 16, 2009
Reply by RecruiterGuy

"I completely agree with you on that point. It's actually not considered unprofession…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"How is this answer anything but helpless? Come on! We're professionals here. You can…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 13, 2009 to Shouldn't we just get rid of internal recruiters?

25 May 15, 2009
Reply by John Hill

"I don't think your argument is very strong. I get your point of view, but it's weak…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 13, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"It's subjective when you state get rid of "ineffective" recruiters in general. Not s…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 12, 2009 to Shouldn't we just get rid of internal recruiters?

25 May 15, 2009
Reply by John Hill

"I don't believe this has anything to do with professionalism. It has everything to d…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 12, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"This is easy. We understand company culture, what it takes to be truly successfull o…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied May 12, 2009 to Shouldn't we just get rid of internal recruiters?

25 May 15, 2009
Reply by John Hill

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service