Peter Ceccarelli's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"I sent a letter to a reality television star who stated in the press that she was mo…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Mar 3, 2010 to What is your most creative sourcing method?

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Amy

"I just had a hiring manager send me a job description for approval (marketing job) a…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Feb 26, 2010 to Thought Leader vs. Doer

55 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

"Your best ever post. Really, really good! Nice job! And relevant. But you do have t…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Feb 25, 2010 to Can't Say Enough About Social Media

10 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

"Not to brag, but while conducting the first round phone screen with any candidate th…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Feb 25, 2010 to OH GOD, MILDRED, THE "BUY BACK" IS BACK!

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Margo Rose

"At the offer stage is typically when candidates have informed me of pre-arranged vac…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Feb 17, 2010 to Inform of pre-booked vacation during interview or after offer?

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by peni volz

"My belief is that job boards had their 15 minutes of fame. Huh! If that is the case…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Feb 3, 2010 to To Job Board or Not to Job Board...that is the Question.

16 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Rob McIntosh

"Now this is what I call valuable information for this site. Thanks! I'm going to mak…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Jan 28, 2010 to WILL THE SUCCESSFUL GENERALIST RECRUITERS PLEASE STAND UP.

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Yikes! The best of luck to you. Persistence does pay off. Being bossy but nice while…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Jan 28, 2010 to Where is the sense of urgency?

4 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Chuck Summerland

"This feels like "limited" thinking and a limited approach to me. Just my opinion! De…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Jan 28, 2010 to WILL THE SUCCESSFUL GENERALIST RECRUITERS PLEASE STAND UP.

22 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"As an internal recruiter you have to drive the hiring manager like a drill sargent d…"

Peter Ceccarelli replied Jan 27, 2010 to Where is the sense of urgency?

4 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Chuck Summerland

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service