Claudia Faust's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Charles, this is a great example of concierge service that costs nothing at all to i…"

Claudia Faust replied Oct 22, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: When Candidate Experience is Customer Experience

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

"Thanks, Scott - and you make an excellent point about chemistry. Could very well be…"

Claudia Faust replied Oct 14, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Post-Hire Negotiator

5 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

"Well I think that a workplace full of Sandras and Claudias would be just fine and da…"

Claudia Faust replied Oct 7, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: My Way or the Highway

4 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Guy Farmer

"wow, Peter - you may have defined an entirely new brand of talent communities for us…"

Claudia Faust replied Oct 1, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Mother May I?

9 Oct 2, 2009

"Great comments one and all - thanks so much for adding your brilliance! I strongly…"

Claudia Faust replied Sep 30, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Mother May I?

9 Oct 2, 2009

"Peter my friend, I'm so glad you brought up the "recruiters aren't accountable" defe…"

Claudia Faust replied Sep 2, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: The Right Stuff

6 Sep 3, 2009

"Company executives care about the cost of pretty much everything - and hiring is a p…"

Claudia Faust replied Sep 2, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: The Right Stuff

6 Sep 3, 2009

"ROFLMAAAAAAAA0!!!! Ladies, I've been traveling heavily this weekand thank you kindl…"

Claudia Faust replied Aug 20, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Inquiring Minds Want to Know

9 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Well of course your advice is best, Animal. And you're handsome, and you sing well t…"

Claudia Faust replied Aug 6, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Clowns to the left of me - Jokers to the right

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

"Thanks for all the great input, everyone. It's been fun reading your comments so far…"

Claudia Faust replied Aug 6, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Clowns to the left of me - Jokers to the right

21 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service