All Discussions Tagged 'Accounting' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pay Taxes immediatley on Fees?

This is my first full year in independent recruiting after 10 years working for a company. I have made a number of placements this year and…

Started by Mike Hayden

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Independent Recruiter (Share your Tax Tips)

This is my first full year in independent recruiting after 10 years working for a company. I have made a number of placements this year and…

Started by Mike Hayden

0 Oct 5, 2010

Accounting Manager Mexico

Acounting Manager Based: Mexico City The company: Chronos Consulting’s client designs, develops and markets satellite and hybrid networking…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Oct 1, 2009

Good Site(s) to Post an SAP MRP Opening?

How's everybody doing? I'm hoping some of you can help me with a pretty critical need of mine. I work in Aerospace/Government Contracting,…

Started by Eric McConnell

0 Dec 4, 2008

2 NYC Full Desk Recruiters Needed - Finance and Accounting Search

My firm - SolomonEdwardsGroup - is growing our NYC office rapidly. Our flow of reqs is strong and now I need to expand the team by at least…

Started by Joe Padlo

4 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by EM

We are looking for the top accounting/finance recruiters in LA, Orange County, and Glendale

THE CENTURY GROUP (www.century-group.com) is the #1 Los Angeles based Executive Search Firm. We specialize in placing accounting and financ…

Started by Nelson Anderson

0 Jun 17, 2008

Staffing Branch Manager (Houston, TX) A/F

Seeking BM for staffing office in Houston, TX. Must have a background in Accounting and Finance and staffing managment experience. I am not…

Started by Dana Brandani

0 Jun 9, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service