All Discussions Tagged 'CRM' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiting Software

We are in the process of searching for a new ATS/CRM. We are looking at the following products. If anyone has any insight on these or any a…

Started by Melanie Barkl

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Ryan Bailey

Jobscience

I run a recruitment firm and we use Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 and am evaluating Jobscience. Does anyone have experience with Jobscience? How h…

Started by Dawn Williams

3 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Dawn Williams

Choosing a new ATS, need your advice..

My company is a small IT Staffing & Executive Search firm considering a move from JobDiva to another applicant tracking system/crm.  We…

Started by David Klein

6 May 6, 2014
Reply by Matthew Gray

CRM and Marketing Automation Meet Technical Recruiting with Launch of “TalentBin 2.0"

CRM and Marketing Automation Meet Technical Recruiting with Launch of “TalentBin 2.0" Top talent search engine evolves into all-in-one rec…

Started by Purandhar Rayudu

0 Sep 25, 2013

Does anyone have stats/research on the use of CRM for talent pools?

Hi All, Looking to build a business case to use CRM across our Talent pools and wanted to know if anyone has any stats/findings that suppor…

Started by Suzanne Chadwick

0 Jun 17, 2013

Is anyone using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for recruiting?

If anyone is using Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Recruiting, I'd love to hear about the successes or failures.  I am hearing more and more abo…

Started by Donato Diorio

5 May 31, 2012
Reply by Kevin Smith

Relational IT launches Recruiting Platform for IT Professionals and Hiring Managers

Boston, Massachusetts, March 26, 2012 - Relational IT launches a cloud based smartphone enabled social recruiting platform, www.relationali

Started by Greg Corson

0 Mar 27, 2012

Do you use a CRM system, separate from your ATS as part of your recruitment process?

I’ve heard several companies mention that they use a Customer Relationship Management system such as Microsoft Dynamics or Sales Force (or…

Started by Jean-Paul Smalls

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Luke Toland

Webinar- Learn latest in recruiting, onboarding and managing employees

Jobscience CEO Ted Elliott to discuss the major enhancements available in Winter ‘11 Release   Register now by clicking the available times…

Started by Kav

0 Nov 10, 2010

Looking for Candor and Feedback of First Advantage Recruiting Solutions (CRM) from current (or past) users

We are exploring First Advantage Recruiting Solutions as a CRM tool to latch on to our ATS, Kenexa Brass Ring.  I am hoping to find some cr…

Started by Katherine Holmes

0 Oct 4, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service