All Discussions Tagged 'Candidate' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question of the day is: What is the most creative thing you have done to get a sendout?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily - So here is a random question for the community- do you  like holiday cookies? Who doesn't, right? A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

Three Simple Steps to Better Candidate Care

http://resources.dice.com/report/candidate-care/ Not responsive. Late for interviews. Unprepared. These complaints have been made about ca…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Nov 16, 2011

Why should small companies also provide a good candidate experience in their recruiting process?

There has been a lot of talk recently regarding candidate experience. Large companies care about their image as an employer. Hence a strong…

Started by Alexis Perrier

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

The case for the candidate follow up.

I followed up with a candidate to let him know that a hire was made on the position he was contacted for. He was very grateful that we let…

Started by Pedro S. Silva II

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Pedro S. Silva II

Salary Negotiation in Tough Market (Ideas please)

I got a live one and I just blogged on it. Take a look at Jennifer and let me know - how would you coach her? Jennifer is a mid level syst…

Started by Jason Monastra

0 Feb 4, 2009

Great Candidate

Non-Recruiter in search of placement. U of Chicago MBA, former Senior VP at Smith Barney (NYC-HQ). Ready to discuss and forward resume. Ple…

Started by Great Candidate

1 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Joe Padlo

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service