All Discussions Tagged 'Consulting' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any recruiters using rebelmouse?

I thought this social media site was pretty cool. It takes all of your networks i.e. blog posts, tweets, Facebook messages, and creates a p…

Started by John Kreiss

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

How Will Obamacare Affect Recruiting in 2013?

How do you see the implementation of Obamacare affecting recruiting in 2013" Will employers hire fewer people through recruiters, more, or…

Started by John Kreiss

43 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by bill josephson

Hundreds more oil and gas roles open

Chronos Consulting are delighted to announce we have teamed up with www.oilandgaspeople.com the oil and gas industry's leading job site. I…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Dec 29, 2010

Chronos Consulting expands to over 6000 contractors

Chronos Consulting has increased its contractor base to over 6000 now in USA, Mexico, Costa Rica and throughout South America. We are activ…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Jul 2, 2010

How can I find professionals interested in starting their own consulting firm?

My company, Dynamic Advisory Solutions, is looking for professionals that are interested in starting their own consulting firm. We speciali…

Started by Ren Carlton

0 Jun 18, 2010

Hidden Paycheck Revealed

Do you know what a “hidden paycheck” is? You are in good company if you don’t. According to a study by George S. May International, less th…

Started by Drew Smith

0 Dec 3, 2009

How to capture your deliverables

Consultants often work without clear or complete briefs. Sometimes this is natural, as the client may have called you in to do a task they…

Started by Sia Collins

0 Sep 3, 2009

offering an excellent opportunity to hire an experienced Recruiter

RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solutions… Our services offer an excellent opportunity to hire an experienced Recruiter, who works in…

Started by Matthew

4 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Matthew

This offer is for the companies, who are seriously interested in taking our RPO Services and reducing their expenses and get benefited…

Hi , We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understan…

Started by Matthew

0 Aug 22, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Arbita and JobMachine Merge

As posted on the MN Headhunter blog: Below is a press release I just received from my friends at Arbita. Surely this will make some noise…

Started by Paul DeBettignies

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service