All Discussions Tagged 'Contest' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have favorite interview questions to ask? Share them to win!

You are an interview gold mine. Whether you have been on the asking or answering end, we're sure you have more than a few great interview q…

Started by Amanda Strungs

0 Feb 20, 2013

Why I Love Recruiting - Blogging Contest

Why do you love recruiting? What makes you excited to sit at your desk each day? The RBC is partnering with Bullhorn Reach for our February…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

It Didn’t Take Going to War or Landing in Prison to Understand Why I Love Recruiting

While I Can’t Say I Love Recruiting More Than Any Other Recruiter – I Can Categorically Say That... …I’ve learned to love recruiting from v…

Started by Valentino Martinez

2 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Why I Love Recruiting

I was excited as I picked up the phone and dialed. Maybe a little too excited. But this is what I come into work for every day. Well, maybe…

Started by Joel Garcia

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Raman Ramamurthy

RBC Holiday Photo Contest - Rules / Terms & Conditions

Today we are excited to announce our second community promotion. With the holidays quickly coming up we want to do something fun with the c…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Dec 8, 2011

Your Recruiting Horror Story Finalists - Vote

RBC -   The power is now in your hands to pick the winner of our Blogging Contest.   As luck would have there is a tie for 5th place so we…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Contest Questions

If there are any questions RBC members might have about this contest please feel free to post in this thread.

Started by Tim Spagnola

7 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Contest Rules / Terms & Conditions

Welcome to our first community contest - share your recruiting horror story for a chance to win an iPad2.   Your story will be judged on a…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Ken Forrester

And the Winner is...

Congratulations to Andrea Mitchell from Sydney, Australia for winning the title “Boolean Strings Master - 2008″! Boolean Contest Read mor…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

2 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Announcement - Boolean Contest!

Official Rules of the Worldwide Boolean Strings Contest - 2008, sponsored by eGrabber (also posted at Boolean Contest! ) The contest start…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service