All Discussions Tagged 'HRTech' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Talent Games is looking for HRTech Forums & Partners

As the Digital Marketing Manager at The Talent Games, I am calling all the HRTech professionals and enthusiasts to come to join hands with…

Started by Daniyal Wali

0 Mar 6

Don't Leave Home Without It

I made a "schoolboy" error yesterday. That is what my boss called it anyway. In planning for an office-wide business trip, I kept every de…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 29, 2010

Talent Management Technology Website Hosts Free Webinar on Enterprise Talent Acquisition Systems, Presented by Bersin & Associates and Sponsored by MrTed Limited

Qualified HR executives are invited to attend this free presentation of new research exploring talent management productivity tools. (PETE…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Sep 4, 2009

What does Obama Have To Do With Online Recruiting?

What does Obama Have To Do With Online Recruiting? Wow -- what a month in history! Sure, we are all hopeful and excited about our new Pres…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Jan 22, 2009

Want To Create a Cool Video About Your Organization? Do It at Onrec Expo 2009!

Want To Create a Cool Video About Your Organization? Do It on the Expo Floor at: www.Onrec.com/Expo2009 Onrec.com announces that Corp Sho…

Started by RD Whitney

1 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Ashutosh

Talent Management Technology: HR Professionals Invited to Participate in Determining the 'Hot Hundred Talent Management Technologies' at TalentManagementTech.com

TalentManagementTech.com, a free Web 2.0 business community for HR and recruiting professionals, invites members to help its editors determ…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Dec 3, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

LIMITED TICKETS

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2019   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service