All Discussions Tagged 'India' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resume Writing Services

How much a resume writing services can help a job seeker in his/her job searching. 

Started by Nishant K.

2 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by John Viyani

Hiring trends in India..How are things in your area?

Hi Am AK from India. I have posted a blog on 'Recruiting in India- Raising the Bar' ! Would love to have your comments & thoughts. htt…

Started by Achyut Menon

0 Nov 2, 2012

Careers in Capgemini India for Students,Freshers,and the experienced candidates.

Capgemini 12-17 A site for resources on management,Human Values and behavior sciences.Well accepted, well appreciated articles by Shyamsund…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Dec 15, 2010

FreshersFreshers.com, Fresher jobs Portal is getting ready to make your career Starts.

Good news for the Freshers and Recruiters! Fresher can end the job search here and the recruiters can get the huge Freshers database for t…

Started by freshersjobs13

0 Nov 22, 2010

The World of Recruiting Opened Its Arms

He is in India. Again. Studying yoga; mastering himself and yet still connected to New York and Los Angeles, conducting business, still bei…

Started by Rayanne

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Matt Yunker

Made in India Wanted 550 million Indian youth as Entrepreneurs

This is an old article from Harvard Business Review. This article is very close to my heart. If you are an Indian you will feel proud to be…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Shyamsunder Panchavati

One area of strong growth - India

One area of continued strong growth. We are looking for Senior Application Support Engineers, Principal User Experience Designer, Senior Us…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Mar 16, 2009

Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.23

Boo. (Oct 31, 2008) My trip to India was no less than a complete mental enema. Although the image is a bit harsh, my cherished assumptions…

Started by John Sumser

5 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.21

Headed To India: Looking for Leads (Oct 03, 2008) I'm going to India for three weeks. I'll be back the day before the Silicon Valey Recruit…

Started by John Sumser

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by John Sumser

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service