All Discussions Tagged 'LinkedIn' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Non-Human LinkedIn Profiles

LinkedIn says it has reached 200 million profiles. It is a great number! I do love LinkedIn and I care about its growth. People Sourcers k…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

12 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Facebook: Promoting your personal posts for $7

Just today Facebook announced the release of a new beta feature that they are banking on to enhance their user experience and essentially k…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Jan 15, 2013

LinkedIn Hits 200 Million Members: Where does your Country Rank?

Talent Solutions specifically has undergone quite a journey, from the launch of LinkedIn Recruiter at 32 million members to the full suite…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Jan 10, 2013

Facebook, Amazon recruiting programmers based on social “footprint”

So are you checking the 'social footprint' of your candidates? Who has the time? Interesting article that also features an overview of Gild…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Dec 15, 2012

LinkedIn Applications: Location of 3rd Party Content. Your Profile has changed

Recruiters: What do you think of the changes to your new LinkedIn Profile? Effective immediately. I am not too concerned because I am not v…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Dec 11, 2012

LinkedIn is killing off the Events feature?

I received an email from LinkedIn (I am assuming it's legit) I sent an email to LinkedIn and have not heard back yet, but I thought I'd pos…

Started by Ryan Leary

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

LinkedIn: 83% of Employers say that Brand effects hiring great talent - Talent Brand Index is released

If 83% of employers claim that Brand effects hiring great talent, than why do only 33% or 1/3 of those hiring managers measure that metric?…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Oct 11, 2012

Choosing a Recruiter to Help Your Job Search

How much time do you invest in your career? When it comes to purchasing big ticket items such as a car or a home, we shop around to receive…

Started by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

0 Aug 23, 2012

Why we should be advising jobseekers to reject LinkedIn connection requests

I took the long way round to come to the realisation that having "over 500" people in your LinkedIn network isn't necessarily a good thing,…

Started by Mildred Talabi

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Mildred Talabi

Question of the Day: Would you use BranchOut's recruiter product RecruiterConnect?

From today's RBC Daily: “At this point, it’s Coke and Pepsi,” BranchOut CEO Rick Marini says of the company’s relationship with LinkedIn.…

Started by Tim Spagnola

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Michael Maieli

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service