All Discussions Tagged 'Linkedin' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social media RISKY for agencies??

I am a corporate recruiter about to return to the search world and launch my own consultancy. As I think about leveraging social media (Twi…

Started by Ben Foster

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Recruiting coaches

Hello-- My firm has been expanding its use of LinkedIn and other online whatnot, but we're ready to become experts. I've run across a few…

Started by A Heller

1 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Amber

Social Recruiting, a Way of Life?

I am in San Jose, California taking advantage of the minds that have assembled at Google in Mountain View and surrounding areas to discus…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 16, 2009

Best Tools for Sourcing Candidate Contact Info

Hi everyone, I am new to the independent recruiter scene and I have been using LinkedIn to locate top candidates, however sourcing contact…

Started by Alex Greene

1 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

New Linkedin Search results screen

So linkedin has changed the layout and formatting of their search results screen. Here's my profile from the search results screen. I belei…

Started by Jeff Weidner

0 Nov 6, 2008

MBA Recruiting - MBAinteract

I'm not sure how everyone feels about MBA recruiting, but if you are in that space there is a new website called MBAinteract (http://www.mb

Started by Jack Degan

0 Oct 28, 2008

LinkedIn Leaving 'status / ego' oriented strategy!

I never though the day would come that I would see LinkedIn leaving it's status / ego oriented networking strategy but they have indeed (a…

Started by Ray van den Bel

1 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

Linkedin look up on igoogle

If you're a Google fan, try the Linkedin look up gadget to speed up access to a profile. Who has other tips to share for quick access to y…

Started by Philip Bartfield

2 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Philip Bartfield

Linkedin's latest attempt to stop Open Networkers.

So I return from vacation only to find 300 invitations in my inbox on Linkedin. Normally, I would be happy to accept all these invites sinc…

Started by Jeff Weidner

10 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jeff Weidner

After Linkedin, After the boards, After your database?...

I originally posted this as a blog though this may be better suited to go here - i apologize for the redundancy as I'm new to recruitingblo…

Started by David Jacks

12 May 13, 2008
Reply by David Jacks

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service