All Discussions Tagged 'Media' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiding Comments and feedback from your Blog Posts !

What is the point of writing a blog for your readers who may or may not share your opinion in part or whole if your viewers can't see feedb…

Started by Paul Alfred

7 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Social Media Recruiting Works? Prove It.

I am working on two searches that have turned out to be somewhat of a purple squirrel and shouldn't be..I thought.  Having advertised the p…

Started by Sandra McCartt

60 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Web 2.0 Recruiting with JobsDirectUSA

Recruiters, Subscribe today to an annual JobsDirectUSA membership and bring more efficiency to your recruiting process. A JobsDirectUSA m…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Apr 29, 2010

Exploring Consulting opportunities in IT Strategy, Business 2.0, and New Media Technologies.

I am seeking fulltime or part-time IT consulting assignment. I am an IT Leader with 18+ years of rich consulting experience in IT Strategy…

Started by Krishnamurthy Hegde

0 Oct 19, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: When Social Media Undermines Recruitment

Las Vegas continues to be one of the hardest hit markets in the United States with unemployment reaching 11.1 percent and seven out of 10 h…

Started by Rich

5 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Rich

Recruiter Carnival has started; are you following?

Recruiter Carnival

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Jul 8, 2009

Looking for a PR or Marketing Talent

A new company called BuzzConnect - www.buzzconnect.com - will be launching in a couple of weeks. Get an invite now. What is BuzzConnect? Bu…

Started by Beth Trier

0 Jan 14, 2009

Shomex Productions and The New York Times Present 'Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day' To Be Held April 24 in New York City

http://www.investors.com/breakingnews.asp?journalid=70219769 NEW YORK, Mar 24, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Diversity in Advertising and Public…

Started by Jason Nierras

0 Mar 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service