All Discussions Tagged 'NYC' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to connect with anyone needing candidates for Admin Support in NYC!!

Hi Everyone, I'm an independent recruiter and I'm looking to connect with any recruiter that is willing to work on a split for Admin Suppo…

Started by Jenn Asson

0 May 28, 2009

2 NYC Full Desk Recruiters Needed - Finance and Accounting Search

My firm - SolomonEdwardsGroup - is growing our NYC office rapidly. Our flow of reqs is strong and now I need to expand the team by at least…

Started by Joe Padlo

4 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by EM

Nurse Recruiter need for Top NYC hospital

Hello my friends, I am searching for a Nurse Recruiter to fill a vacancy at one of the top hospitals in New York City. The salary is excell…

Started by Colin McDonald

1 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Leida

Administrative Recruiters Needed in NYC!

I have a great opportunity for someone either currently recruiting or interested in getting into the lucrative and exciting field of recrui…

Started by Rachel Frint

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by pam claughton

Looking for Direct Hire IT Recruiters in NYC!

My client is one of the most exciting Direct Hire Recruiting Firms in New York City. They have been in business for over three decades, are…

Started by Rachel Frint

0 Aug 25, 2008

Attention NYC Recruiters - Interested in moving out of an agency into corporate?

Are you self-motivated, pro-active, love to be challenged and thrive in fast-paced, professional services environment? RSM McGladrey's NYC…

Started by Elizabeth Scholz

1 May 5, 2008
Reply by Danny Fischer

Networking Night in NYC, 5/15

Hello Everybody-Live in the tri-state area? Want to expand your social network? Want to share information and receive valuable information…

Started by Lindsay

0 Apr 28, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service