All Discussions Tagged 'Sales' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is recruiting really a sales job?

Looking at recruiting from two sides…Agency and Corporate.  Let me know your thoughts.  Also, let me know if it is not about the candidate…

Started by Ryan Harding

22 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Ryan Harding

Are PSL's potentially damaging to business?

Are PSL's potentially damaging to business? Do they close the door on good talent? I understand the reasons why companies run PSL’s. For an…

Started by Thomas Timperley

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Thomas Timperley

Question of the day: How important do you think sales skills are in relation to your success as a recruiter?

From Today's RBC Daily: How important are sales skills? Twenty CEOs said without sales skills it is impossible to achieve success in any…

Started by Tim Spagnola

7 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Mike P

Finding the right candidate

How do you find candidates that are willing to work on a 100 percent commission? What if the job you are trying to fill requires strong sal…

Started by Maria Mull

8 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Maria Mull

Business Development / Account Exec - Center City Philadelphia, PA -$$$

My client is one of the fastest growing privately held firms in the staffing industry and consistently ranked one of the Best Places to Wor…

Started by Harry Dougherty

0 May 19, 2010

3 Legs to Sales Success

Have you ever heard the following?My sales reps can’t sell.  They don’t prospect for new business. They can’t close.  They don’t seem motiv…

Started by Drew Smith

0 May 10, 2010

Technology Sales Talent – 4 Step Hiring - http://bit.ly/85JHNp

Make sure to read Ann Clifford's new blog post! Here is the link: Safari Solutions Blog Hiring bad sales candidates can cost you a fortu…

Started by Drew Smith

0 Mar 22, 2010

What challenges are business owners facing with their sales compensation plan?

Setting realistic sales quotas are important to the success of your sales compensation plan. But, how do you determine the right quota amou…

Started by Ann Clifford

0 Jan 12, 2010

Josh Akers Joins RecruitingBlogs.com as VP of Sales

I'm really happy to be able to announce that RecruitingBlogs.com has hired Josh Akers in a newly created role. Josh will be the VP of Sales…

Started by Slouch

4 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Evie Moschel

Looking for Reference resumes for Job openings with me

Hello, I am Jack. I am virtual recruiter and currently have Job openings of various states in US. Please forward me referral candidates, i…

Started by Neeraj Bhatia

0 Aug 21, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service