All Discussions Tagged 'Search' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A more comprehensive view of a candidate with Bragfolio

I run the site Bragfolio.com which is a healthcare, medical, pharma focused site.  Our trademark has been the online Bragfolio  personal ca…

Started by Jeff Stahl

0 May 25, 2010

Navigating Semantic Search is Featured on SlideShare

Friends at Monster.com have just forwarded this notification from Slideshare to me: “Your presentation Navigating Semantic Search is curr…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 May 18, 2010

Web 2.0 Recruiting with JobsDirectUSA

Recruiters, Subscribe today to an annual JobsDirectUSA membership and bring more efficiency to your recruiting process. A JobsDirectUSA m…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Apr 29, 2010

Looking for ideas and Suggestions for my Job Board and Talent Database

Hello all, I am a self proclaim NERD and also an Executive Recruiter.  About a year ago while working as an independent Executive Recruiter…

Started by James

0 Apr 15, 2010

Do you want to be the market leading Job Boards in technology?

Job Boards are started gearing up with technology and Social Media. iPhone and Android Apps for Job Search are becoming the basic requireme…

Started by Schek

0 Mar 28, 2010

Does your Job Board use Mobile Applications for Promoting and Branding to attract more Job Seekers?

There have been more than 40 million iPhones sold till date from iPhone release in 2007 and expected to reach 80 million in 2012. There are…

Started by Schek

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Schek

Google offering NEW search engine Caffeine

you can go to http://www2.sandbox.google.com to try it out Looks exactly the same but acts a little differently! Promises to give more div…

Started by Jeff Weidner

0 Aug 12, 2009

Looking for Financial Services Executive Search Recruiter

We are looking for an Executive Search Recruiter with Financial Service exp. and knowledge of the local market. If you are interested pleas…

Started by Greggory Lawson

2 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Greggory Lawson

Linking In With Clients

I am a different spot on this issue because I work on a retained basis at the executive level. I encourage my clients to link in with me. I…

Started by John G. Self

0 Dec 20, 2008

Looking for a Business Development Manager

Search Wizards is making a strategic addition to our organization. We are looking to hire an established Business Development Manager with…

Started by Amie Ernst

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service