All Discussions Tagged 'Software' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 Steps To Start Your Recruitment Agency

There are many types of agencies which you can start, you have to decide to depend upon your contacts and knowledge. The process and tools…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Jul 25, 2018

ADVICE NEEDED: Looking to sell recruitment platform IP

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for advice on how to sell my recruitment platform thinksquare.io I've attached a full feature list to this post fo…

Started by Andrew Yang

0 Sep 13, 2016

Recruitment Software in a Mac Environment

We are looking to implement a recruitment application focused on applicant tracking, reporting, and search.  Currently, we are using Daylit…

Started by Aaron Surber

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Scott Sachs

Broadbean Technology Joins the Bullhorn Marketplace

Bullhorn and Broadbean Align to Enable Faster Job Placements Broadbean®, the global leader in multi-job posting distribution and resume s…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 7, 2010

IN SEARCH....FOR THE PERFECT STAFFING SOFTWARE!!!!

Okay here it goes.....I have spent the last few weeks researching Staffing Software for the company I work for. We plan on implementing thi…

Started by Carissa Jordan

7 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Zaib

Resume Builder Software, etc.

My COO asked me to find a resume builder software that will then link to job boards etc. Here is the scenario: We provide Enterprise Softwa…

Started by Harvey Clay

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Harvey Clay

Dr Janice Presser, CEO of The Gabriel Institute, to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November, 3-4 in Chicago

http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/default.html (CHICAGO, Ill. – March 19, 2009) Dr Janice Presser, CEO of The Gabriel Institute, wil…

Started by RD Whitney

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. Janice Presser

Peter Weddle, CEO of WEDDLE’s LLC , to Speak at Onrec Expo 2009

Peter Weddle, CEO of WEDDLE’s LLC , to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November. 3-4 in Chicago http://www.onrec.com/conference

Started by RD Whitney

0 Apr 3, 2009

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 17, 2008

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service