All Discussions Tagged 'acquisition' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WayUp, the Leading Job Marketplace for Early Career Professionals, Acquires Looksharp

NEW YORK and SAN FRANCISCO - February 17, 2017 - WayUp and Looksharp today announced a definitive agreement for WayUp to acquire Looksharp.…

Started by Noel Cocca

0 Feb 21, 2017

Contingent workforce demand & talent management

In hires which require recruiting resources and skills which the company does not possess or specializes in, which of the following would t…

Started by Jeff Dahlberg

0 Mar 29, 2013

RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

Here we go again. Personnel consultant just died of old age. Headhunter sounded a bit too nasty and clandestine. After all how can you intr…

Started by Sandra McCartt

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Hiring trends in India..How are things in your area?

Hi Am AK from India. I have posted a blog on 'Recruiting in India- Raising the Bar' ! Would love to have your comments & thoughts. htt…

Started by Achyut Menon

0 Nov 2, 2012

Why I Love Recruiting

Why I Love Recruiting Two words: ‘PEOPLE’ and ‘BUSINESS’. PEOPLE: There is nothing that fascinates me more, never has been, never will b…

Started by Robert Fanshawe

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Robert Fanshawe

Tis better to have loved Recruiting than to have never loved at all......and other odd reasons I dig what I do

So let me start off with my opening philosophy.  It's one I talk about in practically every interview I do.  One way or another you end up…

Started by Peter Leibowitz

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

myStaffingPro Offers a Free Webinar on 10 Essential Strategies for Making Your Career Site Usable

myStaffingPro, a leading provider of SaaS applicant tracking software, will be offering a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 10 at…

Started by Julia

0 Nov 3, 2011

Press Release: Albin Engineering Acquires KBIC Military

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Albin Engineering Acquires KBIC Military Silicon Valley Technology Solutions Leader Expands to Provide Military Tra…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Nov 9, 2009

The drive to go virtual

The way people find jobs and companies recruit is just about to change forever. Many believe that the main reason for this change is the ec…

Started by Fi Haywood

0 Oct 26, 2009

CNA International acquired by Pertemps Investments is a positive move for the European recruitment market.

One of the largest independent recruitment groups Pertemps fired the starting pistol on a new arm of the family business, Network Brand Pa…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Jan 7, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service