All Discussions Tagged 'applicant' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm trying to compile a list of free recruiting stuff. Any suggestions?

I recently wrote a blog post about tools and tips you can use to help hire people free of charge.  Does anyone know of any other products…

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

13 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Daniyal Wali

Have you tried Recruit CRM?

Hello guys! We are building a software for recruitment agencies out there. Here are few details about the software. Recruit CRM Builds So…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Feb 19, 2019

8 Steps To Start Your Recruitment Agency

There are many types of agencies which you can start, you have to decide to depend upon your contacts and knowledge. The process and tools…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Jul 25, 2018

Quick question for those reviewing resumes: do you click LI URLs or look up profile manually?

When an applicant lists their LinkedIn URL on their resume, how likely are you to click right from the document versus look them up manuall…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Aaron Lintz

ATS: Anyone using Jobscore OR Akken?

I would like to speak with you offline about your experiences.  Please email me at roni@rlzapinassociates.com       

Started by Roni Zapin

0 Sep 19, 2012

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Sponsors the Candidate Experience Awards

myStaffingPro applicant tracking system today announced their sponsorship of the North American and U.K. Candidate Experience Awards. As a…

Started by Julia

0 Jun 20, 2012

Midmark Corporation Achieves Social Media Recruiting Success with myStaffingPro

myStaffingPro has published a case study in cooperation with Midmark Corporation on their recruiting success with social media. The case st…

Started by Julia

0 Apr 23, 2012

myStaffingPro Named Finalists in the 2012 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards by Network Products Guide

HR Services Inc. announced today that Network Products Guide, industry's leading technology research and advisory guide, has named myStaffi…

Started by Julia

2 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Julia

HR Services Releases myStaffingPro Elevate Social Recruiting Software

Innovations in social media integration for hiring took a step forward with the release of HR Services’ new product “myStaffingPro Elevate,…

Started by Julia

0 Mar 26, 2012

myStaffingPro Named to HRO Today’s Bakers Dozen List for Talent Management Software

The applicant tracking system of HR Services Inc., myStaffingPro, has been ranked second overall and first in quality of service by HRO Tod…

Started by Julia

0 Mar 20, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service