All Discussions Tagged 'applicant' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking feedback on Jobboo

Can you help? I’m Julie Deane, an independent recruiter (jdeanejobs.com), and over the past two years, I’ve also headed up creating Jobboo,…

Started by Julie Deane

0 Dec 17, 2010

Recruitment Software in a Mac Environment

We are looking to implement a recruitment application focused on applicant tracking, reporting, and search.  Currently, we are using Daylit…

Started by Aaron Surber

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Scott Sachs

Broadbean Technology and myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Announce Strategic Partnership

Broadbean and myStaffingPro offer an integrated job distribution  with anal…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 29, 2010

iKrut's rapid growth............(well it is a free applicant tracking system so not that surprising!)

We're delighted to announce that the launch of iKrut , our completely free applicant tracking system, continues to be a great success with…

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

0 May 27, 2010

Making Your Microsoft Outlook Your ATS!

ALEX Desktop (www.hireability.com/desktop) is the first of its kind to offer recruiters and staffing professionals the ability to use their…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Sep 9, 2009

Real-Time Analytics for Hiring

Newton Software just released the first of several planned highly-interactive analytics technologies for recruiting. With a focus on measur…

Started by Darwin Redshield

0 Aug 12, 2009

Applicant tracking systems?

Hi everyone, Just a quick question for all of the recruiting blog members... How and where do you go for information regarding applicant…

Started by Sonia

43 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Marc Smith

Sorry for Your Loss

I am waxing nostalgic. What is it about the past that keeps us in it? Or keeps us reverting to it or better yet, avoiding it? Do we value i…

Started by Rayanne

11 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

What are recruiters looking for in an ATS?

Bullhorn is doing some very interesting things that we're going to announce over the next week. I'm really interested in hearing from the c…

Started by Joe Cordo

0 Jun 8, 2009

What do you look for in recruiting software ?

I was wondering what everyone looks for in their recruiting software and applicant management solutions- what are the most important featur…

Started by Darwin Redshield

3 May 1, 2009
Reply by Joel Passen

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service