All Discussions Tagged 'ats' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Using JobScore, Smart Recruiters or ZohoRecruit? If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Hi All, I'm looking for a simple ATS that's easy for hiring managers to use. Are you using any of these tools? If so your feedback on your…

Started by Tracy Saunders

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Rick Gilbert

How the IDEAL ATS (Recruiting Software) should be!

A good ATS (recruiting software) should be simple, easy to use, must have the familiar look and feel of everyday work Apps (like Word, Exce…

Started by Rajesh Kumar

0 Jul 10, 2010

SmartSearch licenses TalentHook internet search capability

SmartSearch licenses TalentHook internet search capability to offer users fully integrated resume sourcing, talent acquisition and recruit…

Started by Sylvia Dahlby

0 Feb 8, 2010

SmartSearch selected by growing number of specialty niche staffing firms

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Advanced Personnel Systems Inc. (760) 941-2800 info@aps2k.com SmartSearch selected by growing number of sp…

Started by Sylvia Dahlby

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bill Humbert

Applicant tracking systems?

Hi everyone, Just a quick question for all of the recruiting blog members... How and where do you go for information regarding applicant…

Started by Sonia

43 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Marc Smith

Avature releases version 3.0 of Recruiting CRM

Avature Releases Recruiting CRM™ version 3.0 with Advanced Workflow Builder, Web Calendars, and Integrated Global SMS Communication. FOR I…

Started by Michael Johnson

0 Apr 23, 2009

Does anyone have experience using Avature?

I'd like to chat with Avature users. We're looking at adopting it as our ATS. Please email me - jeff@ingmancompany.com

Started by Jeff Ingman

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

Is an ATS combined with a CRM a good idea

There is no doubt good and bad things about it. I'm sure there are those that will claim the worst and best about them, but I'd actually ap…

Started by Jake Oyler

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Sarah White

Will CRM replace ATS?

Interesting point made today on ERE from Madeline Tarquinio, the director of research at ERE, asking the question, "will CRM tools replace…

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

Live demo webinar of Recruiting CRM version 2.0

In October this year, Avature's Recruiting CRM was named 2008 Top 10 HR Products of the Year by Human Resource Executive magazine. This wee…

0 Nov 3, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service