All Discussions Tagged 'board' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to recruiting

Hi,   I am a new recruiter in the field and I have the following questions:   What major job boards should I be using to scout talent? How…

Started by James H

0 Jun 19, 2010

Looking for ideas and Suggestions for my Job Board and Talent Database

Hello all, I am a self proclaim NERD and also an Executive Recruiter.  About a year ago while working as an independent Executive Recruiter…

Started by James

0 Apr 15, 2010

Free Job Posting on MedDevicejobs.com

To my fellow medical device recruiters, here is a free coupon code worth $50.00 on meddevicejobs.com    "freepost"    Pass it on!

Started by Drue De Angelis

0 Mar 29, 2010

JobShouts.com launches paid postings - Take Advantage of Pre-Release Pricing

Many of you know that for the last year, JobShouts.com has offered free unlimited job postings to employers and recruiters. During that tim…

Started by Robin Eads

0 Feb 5, 2010

ultimatejobboard.com goes LIVE!

Contact: Christopher Poreda FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE(P): 1.908.517.0800(E): Christopher@ujbcorp.comULTIMATEJOBBOARD.COM GOES ONLINE TO REDEFIN…

Started by Christopher L. Poreda

0 Jan 31, 2010

Boliven JobsPlus - Social Network and Job Posting Site

Boliven JobsPlus™ Enables Fast and Free Recruiting and Hiring of Leading IP Lawyers and R&D Professionals, as well as Fellows and Inter…

Started by Helena Martinez

0 Dec 3, 2009

Healthcare Recruiters Wanted

My name is Simone Yard, I own and operate a group of Niche Social Networking Communities/Job Boards. I recently beta launched a social netw…

Started by Simone Yard

0 Nov 23, 2009

new Atlanta job board

Check out our new Atlanta job board at http://atlantajobs.jobthread.com/ Our board is part of the Indeed/Jobthread network so your posting…

Started by Ed Freeman

0 Jul 29, 2009

Do SimplyHired and Indeed spell the demise of costly job boards?

Job integrators such as Indeed and SimplyHired are getting increasingly popular amongst job seekers. So if these two sites keep gaining mor…

Started by Maneesh Gupta

1 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by David

Job Advert Distribution (Multi-Posting)

Greetings! I'm looking for some advice and wondering if anyone can help? I wanted to find out if there are any job-advert distribution comp…

Started by Amer Mahroof

3 May 14, 2009
Reply by Ryan May

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service